Spare bed available@Crowne Plaza Docklands-£100 for 3 nights

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories. Dont forget to visit the main website at http://www.londonexpo.com for updates also

Spare bed available@Crowne Plaza Docklands-£100 for 3 nights

Postby borgmanjayce on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:44 pm

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but was left too busy with university to do so until now.

I have a spare bed available for 3 nights at the Crowne Plaza Docklands from Friday the 26th to Monday the 29th.

The cost is £150 (cash-only) for all three nights and the bed itself is a single bed.

I've stayed at the hotel itself for practically every Expo since October 2010 (the only exception being the May 2011 one) and I can guarantee you that it's a good place to stay in (That, plus it's only a 5-minute walk to ExCeL itself AND there's quite a few places to buy food and drink on the cheap including a Tesco Express with cash machine that's about a minute's walk away! :D)

If anybody is interested or has any further questions, I can be reached by email which is rune [dot] jayce [at] gmail [dot] com or via Facebook (my Facebook page name is "HenshinJayce")
Last edited by borgmanjayce on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
May 2012
The Spirit (Movie)
borgmanjayce

Re: Spare bed available @ Crowne Plaza Docklands.

Postby borgmanjayce on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:33 pm

Just bumping to let everyone know that the spare bed is still available and that I'm willing to acceptable a reasonable offer for all 3 nights.
May 2012
The Spirit (Movie)
borgmanjayce

Postby n3xusgam1ng on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Hi borgmanjayce, I know its a bit late in the day to be arranging this but i'm interested in the room as it will be my second time staying at the expo (previous stay was at custom house) but I gotta know a few things first. How many other people will there be in the room? and can you link me some photos of the room layout so I can get an idea of how much space I'll have? Thanks in advance - Scott
n3xusgam1ng

Postby borgmanjayce on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Thanks for your query, Scott. :)

The spare space is still available for all three nights if you're interested.

It's just myself staying in the room so far as I got allocated two single beds when making my booking, hence the offer of a spare bed for anyone who needs it being made available.

As I mentioned previously, the hotel itself is a really great place to stay in, especially as it's one of the more popular hotels that Expo visitors stay in every year.

Google+ page for the hotel
Official Hotel website

EDIT: Looks like cactusplant beat me to it with certain information! :)
May 2012
The Spirit (Movie)
borgmanjayce

Postby n3xusgam1ng on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:50 pm

I'm sorry borgmanjayce but I managed to snatch a bed from my friends room as someone had to back out, thanks for your help and also thanks to cactusplant for the extra info. Hope you manage to find someone else - Scott.
n3xusgam1ng

Postby Demonique on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Are you still looking for a roommate?
Demonique

Postby borgmanjayce on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:26 pm

UPDATE:The spare bed is still available and the price is now £100 cash-only for all three nights. As I said previously, I got allocated a spare bed when I made my booking last month and I'd rather help somebody out by letting them have the spare bed as I know that accommodation can be difficult to find, especially as it's now so close to Expo than change the booking instead.
May 2012
The Spirit (Movie)
borgmanjayce

Re: Spare bed available@Crowne Plaza Docklands-£100 for 3 ni

Postby borgmanjayce on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:05 pm

The bed is still available if anyone needs it. I can be contacted as mentioned in the original starter post.
May 2012
The Spirit (Movie)
borgmanjayce

Return to GENERAL CHAT